We don’t collect any information from within our apps.
- When you download and use our apps we don’t require that you provide any information nor we do not collect any information about you or your device.
- We do not track when or how you use the applications and do not collect any statistics about your behavior.
- Our apps do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. In other words, we do not collect information such as a user’s name, address, phone number or email address.
- Our apps do not use or collect a user’s precise geographic location.
- Our apps do not contain social network integration or other social features (links to facebook, twitter, etc)
- Our apps do not contain any advertising banners.
- Our apps may contain information about our other apps with links to those apps. These links are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens and are only accessible through “press and hold” buttons.
- Our apps may contain “feedback”, “tell a friend”, “rate now” and/or “gift now” buttons. These buttons are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens and are only accessible through a “press and hold” button.
- Our apps may contain in app purchases to enable additional content. These in app purchases are purchased only once and my be re-activated across all of your iOS OR Android devices.
- If you submit a support request, we’ll need your email address in order to contact you. In the event that a user contacts us through a support request, and identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13, we will not collect, store or use any personal information of that user, and will delete all information about that user in a secure manner.
- We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Last updated July 13th, 2013