We don’t collect any information from within our educational apps & games designed for kids.
- When you download and use our apps we don’t require that you provide any information nor we do not collect any information about you or your device.
- We do not track when or how you use the applications and do not collect any statistics about your behavior.
- Our apps do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. In other words, we do not collect information such as a user’s name, address, phone number or email address.
- Our apps do not use or collect a user’s precise geographic location.
- Our apps do not contain social network integration or other social features (links to facebook, twitter, etc)
- Our apps do not contain any advertisement.
- Our apps may contain information about our other apps with links to those apps. These links are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens and are only accessible through “press and hold” buttons.
- Our apps may contain “feedback”, “tell a friend”, “rate now” and/or “gift now” buttons. These buttons are found on a contained, parent targeted screen separate from game play screens and are only accessible through a “press and hold” button.
- Our apps may contain in app purchases to enable additional content. These in app purchases are purchased only once and my be re-activated across all of your iOS OR Android devices.
We collect anonymous statistical information from within our casual games designed for general audience.
- When you download and use our games we don’t require that you provide any information.
- Our games do not collect personally identifiable information from our users. In other words, we do not collect information such as a user’s name, address, phone number or email address.
- Our games collects non-personally identifiable information regarding the behavior and usage patterns of users of mobile game applications. We may collect and receive information about those users such as, but not limited to, carrier provider, IP addresses, unique device “ID”, carrier user “ID”, and geo-location information.
- Opt-out: You may opt-out from further data collection by sending an email to email@example.com with the following details: A request to opt-out, device brand name and operating system version (i.e.: Iphone, IOS 7.1), and the exact device unique identifier. Also we advise any user to reset or block further tracking by using the means provided by the game publisher and distribution network provider (i.e.: Apple, Google).
- Our games may contain advertisement.
- Our games may contain information about our other apps/games with links to those apps/games.
- Our games may contain “feedback”, “tell a friend”, “rate now” and/or “gift now” buttons.
- Our games may contain in app purchases to enable additional content or benefits.
- If you submit a support request, we’ll need your email address in order to contact you. In the event that a user contacts us through a support request, and identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13, we will not collect, store or use any personal information of that user, and will delete all information about that user in a secure manner.
- We may provide links and/or connections to third-party web sites or services from our website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.
Last updated September 16th, 2014